Monday, January 6, 2014

INTERVIEW WITH ASHLEY DY FROM ( CANDY KAWAII LOVER )





Traveling
Ashley Dy is a globetrotter , she needs adventure , she travels a lot and spends most of her money in trips  we cannot blame her.Besides being a sightseer her dream is to travel the world and make her job a vacation. New-York , Chile, London, Singapore, Paris are on the top of her lists, the best place for a shopaholic. Her favorite countries are Japan, Australia and Hong-Kong and if she wasn't a  Filipino, she might or would love to be half Australian, half Japanese. 

Japan and kawaii culture is anchored in her life and without the abenomics she would live there forever.
  • What do you think of abenomics and the fact that you will not be able to live there all your life?
-It's good for the economy of Japan of course. I definitely understand what they are trying to do. It's hard to earn money but we have to pay taxes right. That's my point. Even if I wouldn't be able to live in Japan forever, I cannot not go back to this country at least every year when I leave.





Aims
Japanese people are known for their creativity, eccentricity , authenticity,but above all they have a unique sense of style that's what  differentiates them from Europeans and Us street styles . Your initiative to support Japanese designers is in your honor.
  • who is your favorite Japanese designer?
  • Your favorite Japanese Brands?
  • What do you do to support them?
- I always support them by attending their shows, by being a consumer, blogging about their products and by always talking about them to my friends and new people I meet.
  • what inspires you in Japanese Fashion?
- They inspire me to be different and not to be afraid of who i am. 




Learning/teaching
Ashley : '' If there is nothing I'II never stop doing , it's learning new things'' Ashley is passionate of life ,she wants to be everything.  As she says so well its never too late to be the person you want to be. 

You aspire to become a photographer, film maker, writer, working in Arts and multimedia. 
  • Have you always been passionate to learn new things?
- Yes, I have a goal to learn at least 3 new things every month. The day I stop learning is the day I die.
  • And why are you so thrilled to teach?
- I'm excited to teach because it's another form of learning. You discover why things don't work and why they do. Even if there's only one person who wants to learn something from me, I'll be too grateful!




 Dreams can only come true if we work for it
Ashley: ''Do you want to know your future? Look at yourself and what you're doing now ''
  • What do you do every single day so as to make your dreams come true?
- -Everyday, I plan and do something to reach my dreams. Little by little.
  • What are the dreams that fashion blogging has enable you to achieve?
-Fashion blogging connected me to people I want to meet, things I would love to do and places I would want to visit. 
  • The dream of your life is it to be in Nylon magazine?
- I have many dreams, one of them is to be a part of NYLON



Fashion Blogging. 
Ashley: ''Fashion blogging has no RULES . You can become your own model, photographer, make-up artist, hair stylist, journalist''


- I follow Nicole Warne's blog not just for fashion but for wonderful photos, dreams and love.
  • Since you are a fan of Tavi Gevinson, how  does she inspires you?


-Tavi 's achievements are totally inspiring for us all but there lies a hidden message, just be yourself. Never pressure yourself for success. Do what you love, love what you do. Each and everyone of us has a strength!



Bibliophile

  • Why is Jack Kerouac one of your favorite author ?


-Desiring for uniqueness is not bad at all thus Jack Kerouac. I search for beauty in the strange.

  • What are your favorite books?


       -Oscar Wilde, Haruki Murakami 



Online shopping


  • what are your favorite online  shops?


- Amazon 

 Ashley : ''Some people are all about ambitions of material, wealth forgetting what's truly essential, i don't want to be like them''

  •                 According to you what is more important in life ?


-What I detest more than people with no ambitions, are people, full of ambitions but no heart! 




JOB

She does photography for : Japan lover me , fuku log

Follow her :

Blog:http://candykawaiilover.blogspot.com
Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/ashleydy
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/candykawaiilover
twitter:https://twitter.com/_ashleydy 

Her all-time favorite song 


46 comments:

  1. Fashion designer Marc Jacobs stole the ideas of a young Hungarian designer named Angel Barta for 5 years. He fooled her with love and copied her style for many brands. Read the details with photos and spread the truth! Please help! http://styleangelique.blogspot.hu/2013/03/marc-jacobs-thief-of-century-who.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, great interview, thanks for sharing! :) Happy New Year and holidays!
    P.S. What do you think about following each other? I'd be glad if you wanted to! :) Please let me know, so that I can follow back xx
    Keep in touch,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks and blog;i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview!!! She's fabulous. Love her style :)
    Wish you a happy new year!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is very lovely and very beautiful! loving all her styles! lovely post :)

    hope you can visit my blog sometime soon.

    xx
    ellie
    chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ve been browsing her blog and must say she got style indeed!
    Great interview dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its Very nice Fashion Blog The girl in this Blog looks very pretty lovely and beautiful also lovely her Styles nice post i like them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great style, such a lovely and interesting girl, faboulous outfits! If you looking for somebody for an interview I would really want to appear on your page too. Happy NY!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/01/love-can-damage-your-health.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interview! Thank you for the introduction! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know her!! I've been fanning her since I know her on Lookbook. She's amazing :)

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great interview! Loving her style!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Grace

    Nice post. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's a really cool interview. and i like your outfits, too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally loving this outfit!
    nice post :)

    maybe we can follow each other on GFC if you want?
    Let me know and I fallow you back immediately :)

    www.DDOUBLES.tk

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great interview ! (Y) Love her style <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like your blog: design, photos, outfits! everything is amazing! moreover, you write so interesting posts!

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would you like to FOLLOW ME ON GFC?
    Follow me first, then I will Follow back :)

    www.zelaldecoa.com

    Loved your Blog :*
    Hugs,
    zel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really inspiring post :D

    http://www.doublemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely post
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post!
    Thank you for visiting my blog! Do you want to see my last post?
    Dr Martens poker shoes
    My look of Dicember

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a very interesting interview, especially because in this way a found a new blogger, new names of brands and other interesting news!

    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
    Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  22. she is just so cute! really love this interview. thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    xx
    francesca

    FRANK VINYL

    ReplyDelete
  23. so so beautiful! love these photos! x

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a great blog !! very nice!!!!!!!:)
    stunning post! i really love it!!!!
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    <a href="http://

    ReplyDelete
  25. cool style,love so much
    thank you for sharing this
    It would be a pleasure to keep in touch.
    may be you can check my blog and share beauties:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. She has really nice style!
    Come check out my NEW POST and let me know what you think. See ya...

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. ohh she is lovely, I like her cute and carefree style!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post! I love all of her outfits...and her style is amazing.

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did :) I really like it! I'm now following you on GFC, Bloglovin, and Lookbook.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great blog!Very interesting))) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ohh, that's such a great post! I always love reading your blog :) Have a great day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. She is really interesting. Love her style.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. she is amazing , great style !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just loved her whole outfits. Especially Coach Handbags. From the beginning these handbags attracts me the most. I love to carry them with me.

    ReplyDelete

6 Pins in a shoe Headline Animator

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow MaryLOVESthat